Scratches are injuries that occur when skin is subjected to continuous pressure of an object when used as long a hammer or a spade.
They can be also the result of small strokes or friction against a wall or other object.
The rash is almost always accompanied by the loss of small areas of skin and subcutaneous tissues expose.
Furthermore, small wounds or cuts are injuries that occur in the upper layers of the skin, which usually do not cause major bleeding or bleeding or affect vital organs.
It’s often suffer minor injuries when performing household chores (especially in the kitchen when preparing meals or when repairs are made), when a person slips and falls or when a pet spider arm or other body part .
It is necessary to apply once the injury has occurred, appropriate measures to prevent infection.
- Remedy for wounds and abrasions # 1: Blend 2 leaves of aloe or aloe vera gel and shell and mix with 6 tablespoons of virgin honey. Apply this preparation to the affected area.
- Remedy for wounds and abrasions # 2: Take the scum adheres to the inside of the shell of an egg and apply on the rash or small wound. Repeat the process as many times as required. This remedy serves to heal even small wounds of diabetics.
- Remedy for wounds and abrasions # 3: Use a handful of herbs to kill cock. Boil the wort for a few minutes, let stand 10 and strain the liquid into a cup. Then dip a clean cloth in water and clean kills crow gall or injury. Heal in two or three days.
- Remedy for wounds and abrasions # 4: Apply directly to the wound clean and fresh leaves as a poultice comfrey.
- Remedy for wounds and abrasions # 5: Apply fresh watercress leaves to the wound to help the maturation or healing.
- Remedy for wounds and abrasions # 6: Place fresh leaves crushed and pulped on plantain minor wounds and scratches.
- Stop the bleeding by applying direct pressure. To do this, place a clean, absorbent cloth (like a bandage or towel) on the cut and then hand pressed firmly against the wound. If you have a cloth, use your fingers. Usually, this stops the bleeding of one to two minutes.
- If blood seeps through first bandage, add a new one and press firmly. Add additional dressing on the first, because if they can boot off the coagulating blood cells. Similarly, the member may be placed above heart level to reduce blood pressure in the wound.
- Do not think that a small wound is clean just because it has no visible dirt. It is advisable to wash the area with soap and water or plain water in order to prevent infection and decrease the possibility of permanent discoloration.
- Do not breathe on an open wound.
- Do not reintroduce exposed body parts, but, rather, cover with clean material.
- Do not use a tourniquet. In the majority of cuts and scrapes enough to apply first aid, as the tourniquet is for extreme cases and needs to be applied with care since it could interrupt the circulation of that area.
- Beware of antibiotic ointment for wounds counter containing neomycin and other chemicals that can cause an allergic reaction causing the rash or wound redness, itching and can become infected.
Remove the adhesive fabric bandages that sometimes sticks to the skin with care. To this end, we offer several recommendations:
- Soak the area in a mixture of warm salt water (one teaspoon of salt per unos3.5 liters of water). Wait a few minutes and then will be seen as the dressing will give the crust.
- Using tiny scissors to separate the sections of adhesive bandage. Pull gently separating it from scratch. Then remove the adhesive strips.
- Pull in the direction of hair growth if the hair stuck to duct tape arm, leg or chest.
- Use a cotton swab saturated in baby oil or rubbing alcohol in order to thoroughly wet the adhesive before removal from the skin.
Visiting a medical center in the following cases:
- When there are shards of glass or sheet on the wound and its removal could cause further injury.
- If you have cut or scratched with a rusty object and can not remember when was the last tetanus booster. In this case, requires application of a tetanus shot within 24 hours of injury.
- When the wound is small in terms of dimensions, but deep and out of her red blood spurts and brilliant, as might have perforated an artery.
- If the cut or scrape is on the face or any area where you want to minimize scarring.
- When the wound is red lines, oozing pus or redness extends beyond the width of a finger from the cut.
- If the wound is located at the foot of a diabetic.