Varicose veins are blood vessels that are swollen and twisted as a result of internal damage to the valves that usually allow proper blood flow.
Arise primarily as a swelling followed throughout the course of the veins by muscle cramps and a feeling of weariness behind the knees.
With the passing of time, venous blood is collected in the bottom of the legs, the skin is pigmented, leading to a condition known as varicose ulcers which is very painful.
The main causes are:
- Working or standing for long hours
- Obesity or overweight
- Wearing tight
- Remedy for Varicose Veins # 1 Dissolve four tablespoons of green clay into a cup of water. Then you should beat until a fairly smooth paste and apply every night as a compress on the affected part until it dries leaving. Then it is necessary to wash with mild soap and warm water.
- Remedy for Varicose Veins # 2 A grandmother’s remedy for varicose veins is five heads of garlic crushed and placed in an alcohol and wipe the legs. Besides eating a lot
- Remedy for Varicose Veins # 3: Also, eating too much pepper in salads and meals helps fight varicose veins, because it makes the blood less burdensome and helps circulation ..
- Remedy for varicose # 4: Once you begin to present a bulging of the veins, you should soak cotton balls with persimmon juice and rub on the back of the legs.
- Remedy for varicose # 5: Apply apple cider vinegar on his legs from the right low-up and then left from the bottom up. It left in place for three hours and then washed his legs.
- Remedy for varicose # 6: Apply arnica panels on the legs which can be done with the plant in infusion or tincture of arnica buy in a pharmacy botany. Arnica helps to be an activator of the movement.
- Remedy for Varicose Veins # 7: Prepare a bath for legs with varicose veins which includes 1 handful of chamomile, 1 handful of mint, 1 handful of bay leaves, 1 pinch of baking en2 liters of water which should bring to the boil, remove from heat and then add the herbs for 5 minutes. Infusion should be placed in a bowl, mix it with baking soda and take a foot bath. In some people this bath can cause hives what is recommended for use with caution.
- Remedy for varicose # 8: Enter the legs in a bathtub with water slightly cool, which has added 10 drops of essence of mind, 5 and 3 lemon cypress por10 minutes. (Cure from the aromatherapy).
- Remedy for varicose # 9: Take a handful of oak bark, another oregano leaves and a walnut leaves. Fill a 1-liter container until its 3 / 4 parts and add olive oil to coat. Put water bath 2 hours over low heat and let cool. Drain the liquid and then filtered. Gently massage the legs (not directly over varicose veins), bottom-up, toward the heart with this preparation.
- Remedy for Varicose Veins # 10: Drinking rosemary tea with honey and elder flowers
- Increase compression using elastic stockings, support hose with adjustable exist special compression for varicose veins, which unlike the communities, helping to keep blood away into smaller veins near the skin. What gives considerable relief to the legs.
- Keep your legs up. Because varicose veins are weakened without the strength they had before to return blood to the heart, we need help.
- Therefore, we recommend elevating the legs above the level of the hips and support them on a chair or cushions. Also, you keep them high at bedtime by pillows
- Move legs Varicose veins arise from a sedentary life. If the work is sitting for many hours, you spend two minutes every half hour to move the toes inside his shoes and stretches his legs. It is also advisable to walk a little every hour.
- Put a little box to rest your feet If you will stop long, for example, when you are ironing, place on the floor a little drawer to rest a foot there and then the other.
- Do not wear tight clothing or bending the legs do not wear very tight (like jeans)) or elastic bands. Prefer large garments and natural fabrics to the skin to stop sweating. Nor, it must cross, when sitting, legs, since this complicates the proper circulation of the blood which encourages the appearance of varicose veins
- Practice exercises walking or swimming for 30 to 45 minutes a day is ideal exercise for people with varicose veins, and that constricts the veins are emptied and sent the blood to the heart.
- If not taking oral contraceptives suffer from varicose veins is not recommended the use of oral contraceptives because it might increase peripheral circulation problems.
- Avoid exposing your legs to excessive heat The legs should not be exposed to heat such as stoves, heaters or excessive exposure to sun
- Maintain a healthy weight is important to maintain proper weight, because fat is recharged when the veins of the legs.