The heart is a muscular pump which directs the blood circulation and is considered one of the most vital organs of our body. However, being cared for and seldom occur only when conditions such as tachycardia is when collecting their true importance.
The common tachycardia, also called by paroxysm atrial tachycardia is a disruption of normal heart which goes from 72 beats per minute (in an adult at rest) to 120-180-200 in seconds. As a result, the body does not receive enough oxygen and nutrients to function properly.
Among the causes of tachycardia, we have:
- Congenital problem
- Artery disease or heart
- State of anxiety or stress
- Physical inactivity
- Abuse of stimulants such as coffee, snuff and alcohol
- Momentary emotion
Among the most common symptoms are
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Nausea accompanied by panic
To prevent this condition can use the following Natural Remedies:
- Remedy for tachycardia # 1: Prepare a tea with a teaspoon of dried or fresh flowers of hawthorn in a cup of water which must boil for 10 minutes. Take twice a day. This infusion helps regulate heart rate, increases the power of the heart muscle and lowers blood pressure.
- Remedy for tachycardia # 2: Prepare a tea with a teaspoon of valerian is a cup of water fall which should boil for 10 minutes. Valerian soothes not only the individual but also helps regulate the heartbeat. It takes one cup preferably at night.
- Remedy for tachycardia # 3: Make a tea with dried honeysuckle flowers in a cup of water which must boil for 10 minutes. Take twice a day. It is highly recommended for cases of tachycardia.
- Remedy for tachycardia # 4: Place a handful of lemon verbena leaves in a pot of water that is boiling. Let it take. Repeat at least twice daily.
Rest People working under pressure to show a greater willingness to suffer paroxysms of atrial tachycardia. This is because stress causes a breakdown of the autonomous driving of the heart, a loss of rhythm. It is important to rest and learn to see the personal and professional affairs with serenity, tranquility and calm,
Avoid coffee, cola drinks, tea, chocolate, diet pills and stimulants of any kind. It is important that people suffering from tachycardia reduce and even eliminate the use of stimulants.
Exercise. When performing exercises the heart rate rises and the heart tends to restore itself to a lower level. The exercise also provides a healthy release of excess adrenaline product of hostile or aggressive feelings that have accumulated for various situations that arise. Thus the heart suffers less.
Adjust your eating plan your metabolism. People with fast metabolism to eat more protein foods, as they take longer to be digested and help prevent getting too low blood sugar. When low blood sugar, it triggers the process of adrenaline that can result in an increase in heart rate.
Eating foods with magnesium and potassium. As for magnesium, this mineral creates rhythmic contraction and relaxation and makes the heart less likely to become irritated. Foods with magnesium include, for example, soybeans, nuts, beans or legumes and bran. In relation to potassium, this is another mineral that helps lower cardiac activity and irritability of muscle fibers. It is found in fruits and vegetables
Before the onset of symptoms, we recommend a visit to a specialist for a proper diagnosis.