Stomach pain is defined as a vague feeling, vague or discomfort in the stomach.
Common causes of occasional stomach pain may be:
- Source nervous
- Eating a big meal
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Food Poisoning
Symptoms usually include:
- Pain or discomfort
- Feeling of fullness or heaviness
- However, it is important to note that a constant and intense stomach pain can be a symptom of a disease of the gastrointestinal system (peptic ulcer, reflux, etc.) or other like diabetes, tuberculosis, syphilis, among others, which requires medical review.
- Remedy for stomachaches # 1:. Boil a ginger root, previously washed and cut into small pieces, a cup of water for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, drain and let cool. Take when you feel discomfort in the stomach mainly after eating.
- Remedy for stomachaches # 2: Make a decoction DE30 grams of chamomile flowers (also called feverfew and chamomile) in1 liter of water for 20 minutes. Drinking a cup if you feel stomach pain after eating a big meal.
- Remedy for stomachaches # 3: Make a decoction con20 grams anise (leaves and flowers) in1 liter of water for 20 minutes. A cup of this preparation daily for good digestion.
- Remedy for stomachaches # 4: Make a decoction of mint DE30 grams in 1 liter of water for 25 minutes. Drinking a cup if you feel discomfort in the stomach
- It is recommended that decoctions are taken previously presented (hot or warm) so slow, in sip sip, which produces a better effect. It is not advisable sweetened with sugar and honey but also a healing agent and has emollient, laxative, sudorific and cleansing.
- Remedy for stomachaches # 5: Prepare a stock for which it should be boiled in water and then add meat or beef fat polio, a bunch of thyme and bay leaf, some onion or carrot. This juice helps the stomach ‘settle’.
- Remedy for stomachaches # 6: Take a bath (tub) with warm water where you drop a few drops of lavender essential oil on the belly and lower back. Then, apply a massage in the area.
- Remedy for stomachaches # 7: Boil an onion in milk and drink it when it is still warm.
- Remedy for stomachaches # 8: Place a warm compress over the abdomen and circular massage slowly and gently, which helps relieve stomach pains.
- Remedy for stomachaches # 9: Rub 3 drops sage essential oil mixed with a tablespoon of almond oil on the stomach area
Do not go to bed when you feel stomach pain. Instead, it is best to rest sitting with legs stretched and loose clothing.
Avoid eating food seasoned with spices and cooked with very greasy.
Avoid drinking too much alcohol.
Chew more slowly and more often. Avoid swallowing large pieces of food, is best chew slowly and more often which helps the food to be digested easily.
Do not consume dairy foods: buttermilk, milk, cheese, yogurt, etc.., While suffering from a stomach ache.
Get immediate medical attention if you feel stomach pain that is accompanied by constant vomiting, bleeding, or dysphagia (difficulty swallowing).