The sound of snoring is caused when there is a small blockage that impedes the flow of air through the back of the mouth and nose.
Snoring is not considered a disease, but if it harms the rest, and indicates that something is not quite right.
Among the most common causes of snoring are:
- Nasal congestion from colds or allergies
- Enlarged tonsils
- Sleep Apnea
- Last month of pregnancy
- Deformations in the nose or deviated septum
- There are several tips to reduce and even eliminate snoring unpleasant which are shown below:
Snoring Remedy # 1: Put an old key eye and with the hollow shaft under the pillow.
Snoring Remedy # 2: Set off an onion in half and sprinkle salt over it. Then put the onion in a bowl on the bedside table (near the bedside).
Snoring Remedy # 3: Make a saline solution by mixing one cup of water at room temperature with a half teaspoon of salt and a pinch of baking soda: Then, apply a drop of this solution in the nose which helps to uncover and avoided, thus opening the mouth and the tendency to snore.
Snoring Remedy # 4: Mix one cup of olive oil and 50 grams of rue in an airtight container. Steep for two weeks. After that time, strain and store in a dark bucket. Apply before sleeping on the nostrils, neck and neck.
- Avoid alcohol and tranquilizers These two elements can depress the central nervous system and relax the muscles of the diaphragm and jaw which increases the likelihood that the person snoring.
- Prevent weight gain. When there is an overweight, especially in the neck area, can make it difficult to breath because that weight more pressure on the airways. This causes the soft tissues move and the noise source. Is encouraged, in this case, thin.
- Take action if they suffer from allergies People who suffer from respiratory allergies may be, to sleep, open your mouth causing snore. It is recommended, therefore, take an antihistamine or decongestant. Use a humidifier in the room is also a good alternative.
- Side sleeping Studies have shown that snoring occurs when the person sleeps on his back. It is therefore recommended side sleeping. To reinforce this position, can be done with some socks, balls the size of a fist and place them in bed so that if you lie on your back while you sleep, you feel uncomfortable and have to put aside again.
- Establish regular sleep patterns
- Raise the head of your bed 10 cm
- See a doctor if a person snores so loudly that they heard outside the bedroom, you may be suffering from a condition known as sleep Apnea where the person may even stop breathing during sleep.