Sexual impotence or erectile dysfunction is defined as the consistent inability to maintain erection sufficient for sexual intercourse.
Men tense, anxious and over ocupation sometimes can not achieve the concentration needed to cause sexual impotence. However, other factors such as vascular problems.
In that case, the male member can not accumulate the necessary blood for there to be an erection but does not reach it in sufficient quantity.
Also, smoke, suffer from hypertension, diabetes, cardiac diseases and changes in cholesterol levels in the blood can cause vascular disorders that hinder the erection.
Besides the most common causes of impotence, above described, are the pharmacologically. There are medicines whose side effects diminish the ability to have an erection as some drugs to treat hypertension and psychiatric disorders ..
However, there are also cases of sexual impotence due to neurologic problems occur. This occurs when there is a disruption in the transfer of messages from the brain to the male member, because there is an injury to the nerves and spinal cord, multiple sclerosis or surgical interventions in the pelvis.
For the more common cases there are remedies that can help remedy this situation as follows:
- Remedy for impotence # 1: Eat oatmeal, very appropriate in cases of impotence, mixed with sesame and yoghurt.
- Remedy for impotence # 2: To combat impotence, take ginseng, always with caution and under medical prescription.
- Remedy for impotence # 3: Prepare a hot chocolate and add a little cinnamon and nutmeg, without overdoing it, because it is very active.
- Remedy for impotence # 4: Boil ½ liter of water and add 15 g of shredded roots of angelica and a pinch of ginger. Let stand 10 minutes, strain and drink a cup before eating. Sweeten with honey.
There are several recommendations to combat impotence, such as:
- Massaging the whole body a vigorous massage is highly beneficial in the treatment of impotence, for help to establish the muscular force that is essential for nervous energy
- Change your routine. In this sense, can go to a hotel, take a vacation or buy new underwear for your partner.
- Bathing with cold water. The nerves controlling pelvic region of the genitals. Therefore, a cold hip bath activates that area. It is recommended for ten minutes in the morning or evening is very effective
- Maintain proper weight
- Talking to the companion. It is important to maintain open and honest communication with your partner so that together they can find the possible causes and can consider other possibilities.
- Do not drink before sex before drinking alcohol can be detrimental to sexual functioning.
- Review your medications Some medications such as antihistamines, diuretics and sedatives can cause impotence.
- Do not use drugs do not use drugs like cocaine, marijuana, opiates, heroin, barbiturates,. Morphine and amphetamines, as well as being harmful to health, can also cause impotence.
- No smoking. Studies have shown that nicotine can constrict blood vessels. The inhalation of snuff blocks the erection by inhibiting smooth muscle relaxation in erectile tissue.
- Take your time. As men age needs a little more time to stimulate an erection.
- Planning ahead. It is important to think about what to do in the event that an erection is achieved not emphasizing other aspects of intimacy and sensual play and mutual enjoyment without worry. We should not focus on the erection itself, for this to occur more easily.
- Beware cholesterol Avoid eating foods that may increase the bad cholesterol because it can contribute to narrowing of arteries including to the penis difficult to correct blood flow and erection.