Cholesterol and triglycerides are important sources of fat that circulates in the blood and are necessary for the body. In the case of cholesterol for cell formation, strong, and as for triglycerides for energy. . However, problems arise when raising their blood levels.
So many people checked with some regularity, your cholesterol and triglycerides and a large majority are concentrated in the first without giving much importance to triglycerides which also can be hazardous to health.
According to studies, when triglycerides are found at high levels can cause heart attacks, especially in women who have entered menopause.
It is important to know that normal triglyceride levels may vary from 40 to 250 mg / dl which is a relatively wide range. In general, the expression levels of 250 mg / dl to 500 mg / dl as “high”, and over 500 mg / dl as “very high”. It is best to keep triglyceride levels below 150.
Natural remedies to lower triglycerides are concentrated mainly in food that has the person and are presented below:
- Remedy for triglycerides # 1 Consume one equals seven ounces of salmon, sardines, mackerel or herring each day reduces triglycerides, as it contains omega-3 oil which has been shown in studies, reducing its efficiency.
- Remedy for triglycerides # 2 Eat a clove of garlic every day reduces triglycerides.
- Remedy for triglycerides # 3 Eat a half cup of dried beans daily.
- Reduce fat. It is advisable, if you have high triglycerides, decrease fat intake to less than 25% of daily calories and if it is saturated fat to less than 10% as it contributes to the increase in triglycerides.
- Cook complex carbohydrates. According to research, people who adopt diets high in complex carbohydrates such as pasta, rice, beans and other legumes or cereals) have no problems with triglycerides. Therefore, it is recommended to prefer complex carbohydrates to which they are not to add fat
- Suspend the simple carbohydrates. Because simple carbohydrates like sugar, sweets and other goodies are major contributors of high triglyceride levels, we recommend its removal from the diet.
- If you have a lower weight. No need to reach the perfect weight to lower triglycerides, just by having a weight not exceeding EN5 to 10% of ideal is effective in the fight against the glycerol.
- Exercise. Exercise is effective in reducing triglycerides, however, you should consult your doctor before starting any exercise program.
- Avoid alcohol. Alcohol is what most affects negatively elevated triglyceride levels. Therefore it is necessary to avoid even small doses of alcohol.