Migraine is a condition that affects millions of people around the world, especially women between 15 and 55.
The migraine headache difference to be characterized by the recurrent appearance of crisis whose duration varies from two seventy-two hours and where it manifests:
- Headaches (more than one side to another of the head)
- Hypersensitivity to sensory stimuli (light, noise)
- Lack of appetite
- Altered vision (seeing stars or zigzag lines, temporary blind spot)
- Digestive disorders (nausea)
- Manifestations of affective, such as anxiety.
- Symptoms after a migraine attac
- Mental confusion
- need more sleep
- Neck pain
There are different types of migraine which listed below: Migraine without aura, migraine with aura (typical, long, without headache or acute onset), ophthalmoplegic migraine, retinal migraine and transformed migraine (with or without analgesic overuse abuse them) .
There are many causes that trigger the onset of migraine, which include both physical type situations as biological or psychological which are shown below:
- Alcohol intake
- Foods such as cocoa, dairy products, citrus, nuts, spices and preservatives and other
- Menstruation or use of contraceptive pills
- The prolonged heat stroke
- Disruption of sleep rhythms
- Prolonged fasting
- Allergic reaction
- Bright lights, loud noises and certain smells of perfume
In the case of stress, it increases the presence of crisis, not only when it occurs, as is, for example, the case of the student population exam period but its action is manifested by scheduling certain activities advance, whether positive or negative, as a result of the fruit of their own anxiety or fear of such activity.
In relation to alcohol consumption, it is important that people do not confuse the migraine itself not caused by excessive alcohol consumption, which usually occurs within hours (usually two or three) of this simple headache produced by the hangover, which usually occurs after an interval of five to ten hours after alcohol abuse.
- Migraine Remedy # 1: Cover your nose and mouth with a paper bag, and inhale and exhale several times.
- Migraine Remedy # 2: Place the skin on the forehead of a watermelon or a banana (banana) mature, and secure it with gauze.
- Migraine Remedy # 3: Eat almonds or strawberries fifteen
- Migraine Remedy # 4: Take a teaspoon of grated nutmeg in a cup of water.
- Migraine Remedy # 5: Take two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water with each meal reduces the frequency of migraines.
- Migraine Remedy # 6: Inhaling fumes from a bottle of strong mustard
- Migraine Remedy # 7: Make bath on feet or hands where you add lemon juice or mustard.
- Migraine Remedy # 8: Sipping a cup of chamomile tea prevents migraines.
- Migraine Remedy # 9: Mix one tablespoon of feverfew, marjoram, basil and rosemary in a cup and then pour water over them just starts to boil. Allow to infuse for 10 minutes. Strain and add honey rosemary to reduce the bitterness. Drinking a cup fasting and two more throughout the day.
- Food is essential to prevent and correct the incidence of migraine attacks both in regard to pain intensity and in its periodicity.
- In this sense, the diet recommends eliminating yellow cheeses and cured, and limit consumption of soft cheeses.
- It is also important not to abuse the consumption of canned goods, control the consumption of animal fats (as much as possible to limit consumption of red meat in particular) avoid eating spicy chocolate.