Vitiligo is a disease that causes them to lose color in the skin of spots. The great magnitude and speed of what is the color loss of vitiligo are very unpredictable. This can affect the skin anywhere on your body. But it can also affect your hair, and also the inside of the mouth and even the eyes.
The exact cause of this poor condition on the skin is still unknown. Many experts believe that this could be an autoimmune disorder in which the immune system attacks melanocytes or melanin-producing cells.
Many of the other causes that may contribute to this problem are a genetic predisposition, this is excessive exposure to the sun’s rays, excessive stress, and vitamin B12 deficiency.
A LOT OF PEOPLE OFTEN FEEL AS AVERAGED AND DOWN WITH CONFIDENCE, BUT WE SHOULD KNOW THAT THERE ARE SOME NATURAL REMEDIES THAT CAN HELP IMPROVE THIS SKIN CONDITION, BUT BEFORE APPLYING WHEN THE SOLUTIONS, ASK YOUR PHYSICIAN:
1. Coconut oil – this is the one that promotes re-pigmentation of the skin, as it relieves and also cures chronic inflammation. This undoubtedly also has antibacterial and antifungal properties. Put a little oil on the affected area of the signalmen’s 2-3 times a day and repeat the wonderful procedure for a couple of weeks.
2. Turmeric – add a mixture of turmeric powder and a couple of tablespoons of mustard oil and apply it to those areas where many white patches are seen on your body. This will help you strengthen what the immune system is. And also if there are a lot of areas of your body where you will see some white spots, we then it is very necessary to increase the amount of turmeric and powdered powder accordingly. Apply this mixture on the skin 2 times a day.
IT IS VERY NECESSARY TO USE CONTINUOUSLY FOR AT LEAST A YEAR TO SEE VISIBLE AND EFFECTIVE RESULTS.
3. Honey – The anti-leak property in honey will take care of the fungus that causes them all white spots on the skin. This will undoubtedly help your skin to glow and also retain its normal color. It is very necessary to first clean the entire affected area of the skin with warm water and soap and then caress the dry area. Apply liquid honey to the affected area and let it be absorbed through the skin completely so you can see good results after a few weeks or months of application.
4. Copper rich food – which is very necessary for the production of melanin. Take at least one container of copper, pour the water into it and then let it stay overnight at room temperature. Drink on an empty stomach every morning, as the ship will help release copper plates that help The production of melanin.
5. Cabbage juice – extract the juice of the cabbage from the fresh cabbage leaves and also apply it to the affected area, leave it there for at least about ten to fifteen minutes and then rinse it with warm water. This will help in reducing white patches on the skin.
6. Vitamin B and C – in some people this causes indigestion in what is the development of white spots. Also having a regular intake of vitamin B will help eliminate problems of indigestion and also this eliminates white spots.
Vitamins C improve the immunity in your body to infections and therefore are very good in what is the maintenance of the skin. You should know that eating fruits and vegetables containing many vitamin C also helps in digestion and this reduces the risk of white spots. You can apply fruit juices containing vitamin to the affected areas of the skin.