Osteoarthritis is a disease that affects the joints and that is the wear of the pad (called articular cartilage) between bone and blood.
The loss of cartilage causes the bones from rubbing and crushing are causing pain, swelling and permanent joint deformities.
Osteoarthritis usually occurs in larger joints such as movement of the shoulders, cervical spine (which prevents moving the head easily and can cause dizziness) and lumbar spine, hips, knees and ankles and hands.
They can also pinch areas near those found in nerves, muscles, ligaments, increasing the pain during movement.
It is important to note that all persons as they age can develop a greater or lesser extent, osteoarthritis.
A curious fact about this disease is that it exists not only in humans but in all vertebrates (for the simple fact that your bones and joints) with the exception of the lazy and bats, and sleeping with your head down. This action appears to produce a decompression of joints, by reversing the direction of gravity, which protects the cartilage wear.
Remedy for Osteoarthritis # 1: Boil 1 cup water in a saucepan. Remove from heat and add 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon ulmaria willow. Cover the saucepan and let sit for 5 minutes. Filter the infusion. Take 1 cup hot in the morning and once in the evening.
Remedy for Osteoarthritis # 2: Boil 1 cup water in a saucepan. Remove from heat and place 1 cup of powdered clay into a bowl, pour the water slowly and stir until a thick paste. Apply the clay directly on the sore area and leave to act until it has cooled completely. This remedy is very effective in relieving the pain of osteoarthritis.
Remedy for Osteoarthritis # 3: Put on the painful area a cabbage leaf with a preheated griddle. Apply this drug to feel pain.
Remedy for Osteoarthritis # 4: Immerse the affected area (elbows, wrists or fingers) in a vessel containing hot water at 36 degrees and kept there for 10 minutes. Then submerge the area again, but in cold water for 5 seconds). Repeat the cycle a total of 3 times.
Remedy for Osteoarthritis # 5: Take an infusion of horsetail. To do this take a bunch of the plant called horsetail and place in a bowl containing 1 cup of water that is hot (preferably boiling). Take a cup daily.
Remedy for Osteoarthritis # 6: Take a clean chicken egg shell and put it in a glass with lemon juice. Allow to macerate overnight to the calcium of the shell falls off. After this time, remove the egg, shake the liquid from going. Take 1 cup 2 to 3 times per week. This remedy allows consumption of calcium helps in case of osteoarthritis.
Remedy for Osteoarthritis # 7: Boil 3 tablespoons green nettle to simmer in a half cup for three minutes y. then let stand for three hours. Strain and add a clove of finely chopped garlic and a teaspoon of lemon juice. Take half a glass before breakfast.
Remedy for Osteoarthritis # 8: Take a small potato in your pocket or take place after the juice boiled potatoes.
Remedy for Osteoarthritis # 9: Boil a handful of ash in a cup of water for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool. This remedy is great for relieving osteoarthritis because it has anti-inflammatory action. However, should not be taken by people suffering from hypertension or heart problems.
People suffering from arthritis should follow these recommendations:
- Weight control. Being overweight puts an extra burden on joints and more deformed. For that reason it is necessary that the person with arthritis to remain in their ideal weight.
- Physical activity. In order to prevent and treat osteoarthritis, is needed physical activity as maintenance gymnastics, stretching and swimming (and here are some exercises in the chapter on physical activity).
- Increasing calcium intake is important regular intake of calcium in the diet. To do this, you should have: milk, whole grains, three teaspoons of sesame seeds daily.
- It is likewise advisable to consume substances rich in cartilage, for only in this way we will make this more resilient over the years and continued use. In that sense, gelatin is an excellent food for your joints, it has a composition very similar to cartilage and presents many possibilities in the kitchen, in desserts and in savory dishes, so it will be easy to get into shape diet usual.
- Exercises to prevent osteoarthritis of the hip The following exercises are recommended to prevent osteoarthritis of the hip. After each exercise and standing, drop and stretch each of the two legs.
- Bend every day two or three legs to the fullest, without lifting your heels off the ground. Older people can be held with the hands. When performing this exercise with ease, move to second. Based on the total flexion of the hips, knees and ankles, like the frog jump.
- Walk for one minute squatting with legs fully bent.