Upon reaching age 12 hormonal changes occur and initiates the onset of menstruation and at the same advertising, the reproductive phase of the life of a woman.
Many young women suffer from menstrual pain or menstrual cramps which can be combated with the following home remedies.
- Remedy for menstrual cramps # 1: Take a hot tea that might be, mint, thyme, sage, cinnamon, chamomile or star anise (not to take cold drink after) To make a cinnamon tea, add two sticks of cinnamon in two cups water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat when it comes to a boil and let stand 5 minutes. Sweeten to taste. It should drink hot.
- Remedy for menstrual cramps # 2: Put a heating pad or hot water bottle or hot towels on his stomach specifically on the area where the ovaries are located.
- Remedy for menstrual cramps # 3: Place a pad save on the lower abdominal area. This will get a bag of natural fabric and filled with bran and put in a pot in the water but not to receive the steam for 10 minutes.
- Remedy for menstrual cramps # 4: Take each day, a week earlier, carrot juice.
- Remedy for menstrual cramps # 5: Dong quai is a plant used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine to alleviate and combat gynecological disorders such as menstrual cramps, as it contains natural phyto-estrogens that act as female hormonal regulators. (available in our store).
- Remedy for menstrual cramps # 6: Dilute 15 to 20 drops of clary sage in 50 ml of olive oil and then do with this preparation, massaging the belly and back by the lumbosacral area.
To avoid future menstrual cramps recommends:
- Eating fruits (especially citrus) and vegetables and foods high in iron
- Eat fiber-containing foods (bread, rice, etc.).
- Drink plenty of water to eliminate toxins and combat swelling.
- Avoid foods high in saturated fat (fast food, sausage, fried buns, etc..) And which enhance the negative effect of estrogens (pain and swelling of breasts).
- Avoid coffee drinks and exciting, and which hinder iron absorption.
- Exercise regime not only does that reduce menstrual menstrual cramps but after a while, disappear entirely.
- If days before menstruation has bloated stomach, is that they retain liquids moderate amount of salt.