Sinusitis refers to inflammation of the lining of the bone cavities that communicate with the nose.
More often a common cold, flu, and other general infections.
There are different types such as acute sinusitis is inflammation of the membrane that connects the nose and chronic sinusitis is due to a badly healed acute and the warm and dry, irritating gases and defenses deficiency organic nutrition.
Symptoms include stuffy nose, sore nose and face, including pain in the teeth and upper jaw teeth. They may also cause fever.
- Remedy for sinusitis # 1 One home remedy involves making a poultice of verbena which has great decongestant for people who suffer from sinusitis. The ingredients of this poultice is 2 tablespoons dried verbena, a dash of olive oil and 2 egg whites. You put the verbena in the skillet and when it starts to peel smell, add the oil and beaten egg whites. The resulting emulsion is to be placed on a gauze carefully because it is very liquid. This is applied to the sinuses and cheekbones and was left in place for 10 minutes to act.
- Remedy for sinusitis # 2 Another traditional remedy is the use of salt solution, and lavender essential oil to combat mucus caused by sinusitis and rhinitis. This requires 2 tablespoons water, 1 pinch of sea salt, 3 drops of olive oil and 3 drops of lavender oil.
- All ingredients should be mixed and put on fire. As to a boil, remove and let stand until cool. Then apply 2 or 3 drops in the nostrils, two or three times a day.
- Remedy for sinusitis # 3 is very popular also use sea water only (without the other elements described in the previous remedy) nasal decongestant sinusitis. This can be purchased at pharmacies botanical, but also can be made at home with a glass of hot water and a tablespoon of sea salt. This is diluted in a saucepan with hot water then when cool, is applied with a dropper two or three drops in the nose breathing hard. This process should be applied twice daily
- Remedy for sinusitis # 4: Another traditional remedy to combat sinusitis is steam inhalation for five minutes every hour.
- Remedy for sinusitis # 5: To combat sinusitis, it is advisable to eat too many garlic in food.
- Remedy for sinusitis # 6: Chew a piece of honeycomb. Continue to chew at least 10 minutes even if he lost his knowledge
- Remedy for sinusitis # 7 Eat raw carrot juice or because their carotene content, strengthens and increases mucosal defenses.
- Remedy for sinusitis # 8. To inhale the vapors of essential oil of pine.
- Remedy for sinusitis # 9 Boil for 5 minutes, a tablespoon of dried thyme in a saucepan with 1 quart of water. Remove from heat and add lemon juice. Then, inhale the steam. Cover with a towel to prevent wasting steam.
- Remedy for sinusitis # 10: Inhaling steam which will have added a few drops of eucalyptus oil.
- Remedy for sinusitis # 11: Press the points located on each side of the base of the neck or hit in the palm of the hand point at 1.5 inches from the edge of the hand between the thumb and index finger. (remedy of acupressure)
- Remedy for sinusitis # 12: Rub the breasts sore to carry a supply of fresh blood to the area and thereby obtain relief.
- Remedy for sinusitis # 13: Apply lemon drops in the nostrils, at bedtime and wake
- Remedy for sinusitis # 14: Eat daily radishes in salads or juices.
- Remedy for sinusitis # 15: Mix 60 ml of almond oil and 10 drops of lavender Soak a cotton ball with this preparation and smell the same. Then, put pressure on the cheeks with the fingertips from the nose to the temples.
- Remedy for sinusitis # 16: Place 3 drops of essential oil of rosemary and eucalyptus in a bowl with boiling water. Inhaling the fumes from 5 to 10 minutes, with eyes closed.
- Avoid strong perfumes, the smell of cigarette or walking on streets heavily polluted, as they can aggravate sinusitisDrink plenty of fluid daily to help the mucus to flow more easily.
Avoid frequent use of anticongestion as drops, as they can, over time, further inflame the sinuses, causing chronic sinusitis.
Examine the teeth regularly, as any mouth infection can easily spread into the sinuses.
Visiting a doctor if you notice that, despite the efforts, sinusitis is not relieved, it can degenerate into other types of ailments such as ear infections or abscesses.