This difficulty in swallowing and the feeling like he was burning the throat is often the first symptom of a cold or flu.
However, throat irritation may be due to other factors such as:
- Talking excessively and loudly.
- Mouth breathing (especially at night)
- Sore throat remedy # 1:. Boil three leaves of lemon in a cup of water for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and add a teaspoon of honey. Drinking tea slowly while still being warm.
- Remedy for sore throat # 2: Add a tablespoon of baking soda in a large glass of water. Take, sipped throughout the day.
- Remedy for sore throat # 3: Boil a teaspoon of chamomile in one cup of water for 10 minutes. Strain and let cool until lukewarm. Gargle as needed.
- Remedy for sore throat # 4: Boil 3 cups water for 15 minutes. Wrap head with a towel so that it does as a kind shop for some of the steam trap. Then inhale deeply for five to ten minutes. Repeat at least three times a day.
- Remedy for sore throat # 5: Mix one teaspoon of table salt in one pint of water at room temperature. Then, gargle every hour.
- Remedy for sore throat # 6: Eat two crushed garlic in a salad.
- Remedy for sore throat # 7: Make a poultice with a tablespoon of dried chamomile in two cups of boiling water. Cook for about five minutes and then soak a cloth with this tea. It must drain the excess and apply directly on the neck. Leave it there until the fabric cools. Repeat several times during the day.
- Remedy for sore throat # 7: Mix one tablespoon fresh horseradish over, one teaspoon honey and a teaspoon of ground cloves in a glass of warm water and mix well. Make several gargle daily with this preparation.
- Remedy for sore throat # 8: Prepare a juice with 4 stalks celery, 2 carrots, 1 / 4 fennel and 1 clove of garlic. This requires you to wash vegetables and peel the garlic clove. Blend all ingredients Mix well and take the juice twice a day.
- Remedy for sore throat # 9: Develop a juice with 1 cup of pomegranate, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 / 2 cups blueberries, 1 1 / 2 cups sliced banana and 1 cup nonfat yogurt. To do this, you should wash the berries, pomegranate and deseeded banana peel. Blend the ingredients until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. Take twice a day.
- Remedy for sore throat # 10: Adding a tablespoon of whiskey to a glass of warm water. Then gargle with it as needed.
- Remedy for sore throat # 11: Soak in warm vinegar handkerchief and tie around the neck.
- Remedy for sore throat # 12: Fold a hand towel into thirds vertically, wet cold water and drain. Wrap around the neck and above her turn rolls another dry towel and securing the dressing with a scarf. Remove when hot.
- Remedy for sore throat # 13: Pour 2 teaspoons of sage in 2 50 ml of boiling water. Let stand for 10 minutes, drain and add 1 teaspoon of sea salt. Gargle as often as necessary.
- Remedy for sore throat # 14: Sprinkle turmeric on organic honey and take one teaspoon every two hours
Place a humidifier in the room. If in the morning when you wake up feeling sore throat, may be because he has fallen asleep with his mouth open. When the environment is very dry this situation may occur. Hence the importance of having a humidifier especially a small model to be installed next to the bed. Get a humidifier if the domestic central heating system has one himself.
Increase fluid intake. Is recommended to take as much liquid as it will help to moisturize the dry tissues of the throat, but avoid thick and milky drinks because they can cause coughing and phlegm and make it even more irritating to the tissues.
Discard the toothbrush. If you frequently suffer from sore throat, is recommended to discard the toothbrush because it might be collecting bacteria on the bristles which are causing the irritation. When you feel better, replace the brush again to prevent reinfection. Likewise not advisable to store in the bathroom because it is a humid and prone to bacterial growth.
Raise your head if you have reflux problems Another cause irritation of the throat in the morning, in addition to sleeping with his mouth open, is the accumulation of gastric juices in the throat during the night. To avoid the problem is to tilt your bed so that the head be 10 centimeters higher.
Seek medical care if you have one or more of the following symptoms
- Sore throat for a long time or a recurring
- Difficulty breathing
- Joint pain, ear, or a lump in the neck.
- Fever above the 38.3 ° C
- Hoarseness of more than two weeks.
- Bloody saliva or phlegm.