The toothache is considered by those who have suffered, as one of the most intense pain that exists.
In most cases the pain is related to tooth decay that has come to affect the nerve of the tooth. However, there are other causes of toothache as:
- Tooth abscess
- Injury to the jaw or mouth
- Heart attack (in some cases may present with pain of tooth)
- Symptoms include:
- Swelling of the mouth
- Bad breath
- Throbbing in the area where the pain
- In this regard, we found several traditional remedies, homemade and very popular used to combat toothache among which we mention the following:
- Remedy for toothache # 1: Place a small amount of oil of cloves directly onto the affected tooth.
- Remedy for toothache # 2: Prepare a mouthwash with 5 pins, some saffron, a cup of water and a pinch of salt. Then in a pan is placed all items, mix and boil for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool. It is filtered and used as a rinse 4 or 5 times a day.
- Remedy for toothache # 3: Make a mouthwash with elderberry tea, pepper and a pinch of salt and 1 / 3 cup wine.
- Remedy for toothache # 5: Maintain, for a few seconds, a shot of liquor. The alcohol will be absorbed by the gums and numb the area.
- Remedy for toothache # 6: Bring in the pocket a green chestnut, but it must be placed in the left pocket to the other party to toothache (according to popular belief in some regions).
- Remedy for toothache # 7: Apply a poultice out of the jaw of an egg yolk mixed with a teaspoon of honey or a paste of bread crumbs and alcohol sprinkled with cayenne pepper secured with gauze.
- Remedy for toothache # 8: Apply on the cheek where the tooth is aching, a cloth soaked in warm chamomile tea.
- Remedy for toothache # 9: Apply warm poultices of rice, linseed meal or mashed potatoes.
- Remedy for toothache # 10: Bring in a jasper stone pocket (as popular belief in some regions)
- Remedy for toothache # 11: Place on the affected tooth, a piece of raw onion and squeeze to go releasing the juice.
- Remedy for toothache # 12: Getting the right middle first and put on his pants, the leg before the left. (according to popular belief in some regions)
- Remedy for toothache # 13: Perform swish a tablespoon of salt in a quart of water after each meal.
- Remedy for toothache # 14: Rub an ice cube in the area that connects the thumb and forefinger as the Eastern tradition.
Some health tips for those with toothache:
- Chill out swelling and pain If you have a swelling caused by toothache, put a cold compress on the outside of the cheek.
- Be careful with the consumption of food or drink hot, cold or sweet If the area is very sensitive, avoid foods with these characteristics.
- Raising his head up Keep your head, especially when sleeping can help relieve pressure on the area.
- Trying to distract You can try to do some activity such as walking, running or biking, and the endorphins released after 25 minutes are natural painkillers
- Floss daily to remove food fragments remaining, use floss daily always carefully as your gums may be tender.
- Go to the doctor not think that if the pain ends, the problem also. Go to the doctor to find a solution.