Tonsillitis is inflammation of viral or bacterial oral tonsils which are located at the end of the palate and in the home (one on each side) of the throat.
The tonsils are made up of lymphoid tissue which serves as a defense against germs that enter the mouth with the food, the air we breathe, etc..
When they are very vulnerable to infections can become inflamed, enlarged and sometimes pus points are observed. It is, then, when speaking of tonsillitis. Infants are particularly susceptible to this ailment.
In addition to the above symptoms may also arise other as headache and fever.
In addition to the doctor’s advice can help in case of tonsillitis, the following remedies:
- Tonsillitis Remedy: Gargling of freshly squeezed lemon juice with honey, five times a day. Every time you make the gargling, brushing teeth is recommended to avoid the corrosive effect of lemon.
- Tonsillitis Remedy: Make a poultice with hot sage leaves. Apply it directly on the throat and wrap a scarf so that heat is maintained as long as possible. Once cooled, replaced by another. At the same time, sage gargle until you feel better.
- Tonsillitis Remedy: Mix the following items 1 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon cider (vinegar) from apple and 8 ounces of warm water. Then slowly take sips not cool.
- Tonsillitis Remedy: Boil a pint of water. At boil, add sage dentro30 grams Y25 grams of cayenne pepper. Remove from heat, let it do several gargle a day.
- Tonsillitis Remedy : Prepare a healing juice with juice 3 carrots, 1 / 2 cup water and 6 chopped strawberries. To do this, we must liquefy the ingredients for 3 minutes and drink
- Tonsillitis Remedy : Take the forearm and locate the point is two fingers to the wrist, in line with the radio. Performing a gentle massage on the area three times at intervals of fifteen days for several days until you feel better from the tonsils. (remedy of acupressure)
- Tonsillitis Remedy : Wrap the content of 1 / 2 cup plain yogurt in a cloth napkin with several folds. Squeeze the towel like a tourniquet for the remaining yogurt out of the fabric. Apply around the throat and then place a napkin over in order to hold the poultice. Keep in place for 3 to 4 hours. After this time, renew the poultice. This is done for two days.
- Tonsillitis Remedy : Prepare a cup of thyme tea and then add the juice of half lemon and a spoonful of honey.
- Tonsillitis Remedy : Mix a teaspoon of bicarbonate in the juice of a lemon. Gargling three to five times a day. With this preparation, clean the plates of pus that may be attached to the tonsils.
- Tonsillitis Remedy : Eat a few garlic cloves or several pieces of raw onion a day.
- Tonsillitis Remedy : cooking, simmering, several figs in water with two tablespoons of honey. Take a spoonful of the syrup three times a day.
- Tonsillitis Remedy : Mix warm milk with clay into a soft paste. Then soak the poultice in a thick, absorbent cloth and apply around the neck. Above the material that has the poultice, place a cloth or woolen fabric and renew to maintain the temperature.