We have all been subject at some point in our lives to stress. However, what is, in fact, stress? Many people think that the word stress carries with it a negative connotation, but in truth, it is not.
There is that stress to remain at acceptable levels, impels us to respond to the requirements and demands of the environment which provides zest for life, liberate our creativity and stimulates the use of our resources. This stress is called positive or stress.
However, when the voltage exceeds or surpasses by far the abilities and skills to provide responses to the environment, it becomes negative stress or distress. In this case, is a health risk.
The most immediate signs of negative stress are:
- Fatigue, crying and depression
- Difficulty sleeping
It can even cause physical reactions in the body such as:
- Skin spots
- Hair loss
- Gastrointestinal problems (ulcers, stomach pain, gastritis, diarrhea, etc.).
- Over time, negative stress can cause, also, headaches, migraine, palpitations, asthma and even high blood pressure.
Some Natural Remedies to combat negative stress are:
- Remedy for stress # 1 Drinking tea of valerian, linden and orange blossom
- Remedy for stress # 2: melissa infusions are natural painkillers
- Remedy for stress # 3: Prepare a juice of a banana, half a pear, five strawberries, one tablespoon of brewer’s yeast. To prepare, you must peel the fruit, chop and put in blender. It then adds a tablespoon of brewer’s yeast.
- Remedy for stress # 4 Making an infusion of leaves and lavender flowers before each meal. Are sufficient for a couple of teaspoons per cup lavender.
- Remedy for stress # 5 Prepare a pleasant hot bath. To do this, add to bath water cold chamomile infusion. When immersed in it, you will feel stress vanishes while your skin deliciously scented.
- Remedy for stress # 6 Pour into a cup of boiling water one tablespoon of crushed leaves of persimmon or lignum vitae, a bit of ginger and a teaspoon of honey. Take especially before bedtime.
- Remedy for stress # 7 Pour 5 g basil leaves in a cup of boiling water. After three minutes, strain and sweeten. The appropriate dose is one cup after each meal.
- Remedy # 8 Heat stress in a container, 20 drops of essential oil of cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of almond oil. Remove from heat and behind the neck massage which promotes energy flow throughout the body which will help to stabilize mood.
- Remedy for stress # 9 In a bowl pour 5 liters of water at 30 ° C and then add one hundred grams of lavender flowers, one hundred grams of hundred grams of lemon balm and peppermint. Let stand for 15 minutes, strain and add to bath water. This remedy is considered an effective anti-stress relaxing bath.
- Remedy against stress # 10 Mix 1 tablespoon of lime juice, 1 of valerian and hawthorn in 1 liter of boiling water and steep for 15 minutes. Take one cup a day.
Take time for yourself. To do this, it is recommended to save an hour a day to read a book or go for a walk. The latter activity is excellent, especially in a park, and that contact with green and fresh scent helps combat stress.
It is important to choose an activity that does not involve an effort, as it must be something nice instead of putting it as a bounden duty.
Setting priorities and not try to do everything at once is necessary to know to organize time and not try to do too many things at once. It should be less demanding on yourself.
Learning to say no. If you know that you can not comply with a requested favor is better to be honest and say he can not do and indicate valid reasons rather than bad and full of stress.
Watch your diet. To do this, control the use of proteins, reduce consumption of saturated fats and simple sugars Include plenty of fruit and fresh vegetables and foods high in fiber
Getting enough sleep is important sleeping enough and not too much because, in this case, we may feel loose in the morning
Exercise is an important exercise helps to clarify ideas, to eliminate some of the characteristic of stress hormones and release endorphins, the hormones that make us feel good. You can also improve the circulation which is a benefit to the skin.
Learn relaxation techniques. Deep breathing exercises, visualization, meditation or some kind of yoga that requires special breathing techniques.
Search advice or Talking with our family or friends what worries us is very helpful in trying to find the best way to resolve the demands of our lives.
Indulge in some reward once in a while in this sense, bubble bath (mild odor help much), get a massage or make a hobby the couple are highly recommended.
See the situation that produces stress from another point of view other than the situation that causes us stress may actually have advantages or benefits that have not yet been discovered, which would help to cope better.
Avoid confrontation when there is stress. Remember, to fight, it takes two and if you do not want to participate in a discussion it is best to remain silent.